Weekend Duex

So after the Communion festivities, catching up and avoiding eye contact, me and my dad headed to the " Big Red Wagon Sale"... Now there was nothing "Big" about it, except the empty space. Next stop was Sams Club- we managed to get everything on the list and only flowers as the extra add on (my very first Mothers Day gift!! ) 

Sunstar Flowers- they look fake they are so bright!!

Now this is an amazing feat considering we were both rather hungry- you should NEVER shop when hungry. On this same note, I think it should be banned from grocery shopping while pregnant... you come home with alot of Ruggles chips (with R-rr-idges) and Helluva Good dip a few random fruits, some juices that are all nasty despite their "delicious and organic" claims and some bags of pre-shredded potatoes for your morning/ afternoon/ midday snack (who DOESN'T want hashbrowns all day?!)

After Sams, we tried for a movie- all of which sucked and since we had both seen Hunger Games (me with my FAVORITE Justine & James, and him with Gina & the girls that get to do far more than I ever did at that age!). I think it left us Fishing for Salmon in Yemen? 




Looks good huh? So we nixed the movie idea and made a B-Line for Steak N Shake. Chili Mac Supreme, fries and a chocolate fudge brownie milkshake- can you say AMAZING?! In my defense, I did take over half the chili home. Then we walked the mall, got some "turkey pants" (see Friends clip), a slushie, some caramel corn, some cheese corn, a swing through Krispy Kreme (unfortunately the "Hot" light wasn't on, but that didn't deter us.) Then a nice tour of where people live and a walk through mall #2, where we got more cheddar corn and some cotton candy AND Baby's first Teddy Bear, made by grandpa
Bearemy being Stuffed. He/She was named "Clark"


I hope that our Squishy gets a date day out with daddy when they are old enough :)

PS- Should you ever wonder where your nearest Krispy Kreme is- they have an App for that! Hard to believe I know, I would tell you how well it works, but as I've said before, I have a stupid phone and am happy for the days it actually makes phone calls and sends texts. Sprint is NOT casting me in any of their commercials any time soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just one of those days

Caden William

Intestinal-Abdominus Who- I. Hate. You