If I could consume my bed!!

Now,  I have read all of the books, articles and stories on weird cravings, and while I don't think I've had many- tacos mid-day, gumballs amid watching the scene in bedtime stories when it rains gumballs, salads with creamy Italian dressing (now that I am also hungry), I have never craved my bed quite like I do now. Every night it seems like I shower earlier and earlier just to get there sooner- and let me tell you, I can't keep my eyes open 5 minutes after I hit that heavenly place!

Indians were on last night (getting their butts kicked by the Royals), and I started watching at the top of the 6th and was out by the 7th! They lost, 4-2, which is just disappointing, and lucky for me I didn't waste any precious time that I could have been sleeping to watch. **Disclaimer** Unless making reference to not knowing anything about sports, or my general disgust in them- this will be my ONLY vise in that department- I love me my Indians, could care less about foozeball, basketball, rugby, polo, etc.

This will ALWAYS be the Jake


I used to be able to sit for hours and read-I'm an avid reader, a curse I get from my grandmother. The bookshelves in my house are taking over, I'm going to be on Hoarders one day when I have named them and start celebrating their special days. Until then, I just can't get enough- or didn't used to that is until this little Squish took up residence. My phone went off last night 8 times- EIGHT- and I didn't hear it once. It is less than 5 feet from my head and on full volume! I am waiting for my husband to start pushing the limits and seeing just how asleep I am- one day I will wake up with blue hair, a mohawk and fully dressed in my wedding gown and won't really care as long as he didn't wake me up earlier than I needed to be up.

Work schedules really should shift when you are pregnant- You think I am productive before 9am? I am not sure most days how I get to work, let alone get there dressed! Same goes for after 4 and the hour after lunch- someone should look into this- I can't be alone! Until then, I just imagine my nice warm pillow filled bed calling my name, waiting for the next time we meet...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just one of those days

Caden William

Intestinal-Abdominus Who- I. Hate. You