Bursting at the seams

Now I am well aware that there is no way I am showing and my already confused and annoyed intestines are the culprit of my "too many McNugget" belly- but just for kicks, I blame the squish and her (this has become a full on house debate) constant growing.

It is very hard to keep it in- all you want to do is flash that fuzzy little spec to everyone you see- we decided that Mothers Day would be "the day" to tell the parents and close friends- well not everyone made it to that date..... Some slipped (thank you Danny), some we couldn't keep in, and some we just couldn't wait to see reactions from- so whenever YOU found out- trust me that it was your time and we were very happy to share the news!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just one of those days

Caden William

Intestinal-Abdominus Who- I. Hate. You