I can't do that!

After seeing our squish for the first time, I got a litany of restrictions! Being pregnant means you can't do alot- and just as Captain Morgan came out with his version of the Daileys freeze & squeeze bags- if you don't know what I am talking about, well you have not lived- It's like Wet Willies anytime, and if you don't know what that is, then I don't think we should be associated!

Squishy 7.5 weeks
No lifting (good-bye fire calls!!- I am the official clip board holder on the squid-mobile), no hotdogs (just in time for summer camp outs), no drinking, no dying my hair, no exercising (ok- nothing that gets my heart rate over 140- do they not know how we got INTO this mess!?), no seafood, no smoking, no doing laundry, no using cleaning chemicals, no watching excessive episodes of Cops, get more sleep and eat more ice cream. I swear- doctors orders!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just one of those days

Caden William

Intestinal-Abdominus Who- I. Hate. You