That's my boy!

Dear Little man- I hope you are enjoying being a  pain now and are getting it out of your system before your big arrival. A little cooperation at some point would be nice- and moving upwards a bit would also be appreciated. Love, Mommy


 After much prodding and tilting- Squishy wasn't going to cooperate. He is still upside down and very snug next to my bladder- which explains why walking and standing are very painful at this point. Since he was happily squished pretty low in my pelvis- we tried 3D and got something that resembled a Mars mission photo. He was also being shy and was reluctant to show off his man goods. Hands were still on his face and in tight little fists. He measured in at 2 pounds 1 ounce and everything looked good.

We have reached the viability point and while we have no desire to test any theories- if he was to debut today he would be able to make it with a little extra TLC and medical help. I was prescribed a belt for the abdominal pain, since he is sitting so low it is causing issues when I stand or walk- I think I will look for one online first, and see if it helps. I have found that sleeping on my back is about the only comfortable position, and even saying that- it really is more like sleeping reclined since I have so many pillows and supports on either side of me.

Still wanting to do maternity pics- one to capture this on film- even though I have been taking the weekly shots- much to my husbands reluctance- I want something a little more professional, and it will be nice to get a final picture of the two of us before Squishy arrives. My goal is to schedule them for mid-September so I have time to get them printed and incorporated into thank-you cards for the shower. That's about all for now- massage therapy next week and anxiously awaiting the glucose results to see if I have to do the 3 hour test again, which is HORRIBLE! Hoping that daddy can make it to the next ultrasound appointment and that for once our little peanut will cooperate and give us some good shots


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just one of those days

Caden William

Intestinal-Abdominus Who- I. Hate. You