It's Thome's week!

In case you didn't get the title- we have made it to 25 weeks! also Jim Thomes number from the Cleveland Indians. Funny aside- my ex- stepfather looks JUST LIKE Thome- it is one of those odd coincidences.

SO- How is little man doing- well, I have given up anything resembling sleep or comfort. It seems like the nights I don't spend tossing and turning lead to days where my back, shoulders and legs are in so much pain at the end of the day that the final trip up the stairs into the house is just agonizing! I think I am going to give the prenatal yoga DVD  a shot and see where that gets me.

Returned some pants that didn't fit (bought the wrong size), got some new ones that fit much better and my skin has FINALLY started to clear- thank you Miss Erin and your magic Mary Kay toner! My face feels so much better and less oily and clogged. I think this little boy is confused- he goes against ALL the wives tales- I want sweets, he has taken my beauty- he is a little trickster already!

For other weekend events- our first child, Vienna, squatted on the wrong flower to pee, and the flower bit her back, or stung rather. She is the proud owner of an itchy swollen leg, and I felt so helpless as she whimpered and slept in my arms last night. Our little gimpy seems to be doing better this morning and will make a full recovery I am sure- just always a new adventure at our house.

Thirteen weeks left to work (well this Friday it will be 13), assuming all goes well, and some new prospects on the horizon.... the tides may be changing. It's so weird to think that he will theoretically be here in 14 weeks- give or take depending on a million variables of course! It seems to have gone so fast and yet is dragging on at the same time. Next ultrasound is a week from tomorrow- 3D is the goal if he will cooperate, and I have every intention of trying to record it so daddy can see, but it will depend  on the little ones mood and whether he gets camera shy. Glucose round three is next week as well, along with vitamin and thyroid tests- one of these times I am going to go in there and come out with a permanent port to draw blood from. I am hoping glucose comes back ok, because I don't know if I can do the 3 hour tolerance again- I barely held my cookies in last time.

I got my massage appointments scheduled through October as well, I heart my masseuse... she is seriously from Heaven- I think angels sing and clouds part when she is near- yes, it makes THAT much of a difference. Somedays I wonder if she would be weirded out if I proposed and/or offered her a room to stay in exchange for services.

My mission for this month is to get someone lined up for pictures and to finish the little "projects" I have around the house- the crocheted blanket that was started 24 long weeks ago, the Lighting McQueen cross stitch that was started closer to 5 years ago (!), and the new bed spread with Snoopy golf on the back- since the flannel tropical Sesame Street is a little im-masculating for daddy. So much to do. Grandmas/ J&J shower is fats approaching as well, and I think I have mail from Alabama at home with the invite for my other-mothers shower! So exciting, I can't wait for him to be here and to meet him. It's getting preeeeeety real now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just one of those days

Caden William

Intestinal-Abdominus Who- I. Hate. You