Just a bit too early for this again....

I want another baby...

Dear God- I am crazy- officially admittable to the nearest loony bin!

OK- So I am not out to crank out another in the next month and I am sure it is just a surge of hormones as my little caterpillar gets more mobile and starts becoming so personable and fun to play with- but I find myself never wanting this stage to end and I can easily see how the Duggar clan is like the reproduction version of the song from LambChop!! "This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends- some people started singing it not knowing what it was so we just keep on singing it forever just because..."

I have always known I loved kids since I was young. I attracted them like magnets- or mosquito's to a bug light! If I was in a store they would find me, I could make any baby smile- it is an odd calling that is morphing into wanting more!

As the six month anniversary nears of my little ones unexpected early arrival- it is so hard to wrap my mind around all that has ensued since that horrendous ER trip! Nothing has been the same. Between his early arrival- the MIL showdown- the extra time in NICU then the surgery for his eating- my little man has been nothing short of a handful but I have loved every minute of it.

It has made me start to think about when we will try again... I always said three years was a good distance- I want to be able to enjoy my children and I don't think I will be able to do that if they are too close in age. On my mothers side we are three years apart- on my dads- we are a year. I think when little man is two we may start visiting with doctors again, and with any luck we will be homeowners by then as well and have room for another addition! I am finally getting to the point that I "feel" like mommy- he knows me, and I know my entire world and existence revolves around him- it is the best thing ever and nothing could have prepared me. 

So for now I sit and contently watch him put himself to sleep like a little birdie (blanket over the eyes and he's out like a light!) and enjoy the time I have with just one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just one of those days

Caden William

Intestinal-Abdominus Who- I. Hate. You